Bubble Tanks Bubble Tanks

Cool game.

This is pretty fun. At first, I wasn't too sure, but then I kept playing it and it's pretty fun. It'd be a cool game to have on my cell phone. lol I just wish the bubbles stayed there if you came back to that bubble because I released a bunch of bubbles then got pushed into the other field. I came back a second later and they were all gone. Oh well. No big deal. Fun game.

TEH PONG TEH PONG

Pretty cool game.

After playing Kingdom Hearts and beatmania and all that advanced stuff, it's nice to come and play a simple and fun game. I also really like the unlock system too. The music (I mean besides mine's) is pretty cool too. I will come back and play again and next time hopefully clear all the levels.

lol I didn't even get to my song because I got ran at lvl. 10 and then had to cut it off. Cool backgrounds too. (Although I only 3 :P ) Each song fits its background well. Thanks for picking my song and really cool game.

-Race1- (-DC17-)

MentaLeak responds:

thats good to hear and yea i tried to match the music and background though it may not be all to apparent like your song was the pool one i think, i dont remember but i think the name had something to do with pools lol, its been awhile