You sure you wanna hear this? You sure you wanna hear this?

lol that's pretty cool.

You have a pretty good voice.

Quite entertaining.

voicegirl responds:

Thanks, Race1! :-)

A Walk in the Woods A Walk in the Woods

Great job!

I like this song a lot. Great work and I totally get the forest feeling.

CrashMan's theme CrashMan's theme

Nice instrumentation

Sorry I couldn't give you a higher score but that's only because you didn't arrange it.

Also in cases like this, it would be good to give the original auther of the MIDI file credit. Good song though and nice instrumentation on your part though.

Solus- Endless Space Solus- Endless Space

Nice indeed.

I like the feel of this and the way everything falls into place.

It is very menu-like indeed.

SolusLunes responds:

Yesh. It is.

Wonder! Wonder!

Hmmm...

Ayayayay!... I repeat my previous statement... hmmmmmm. Interesting.

Not peter Nor wolf Not peter Nor wolf

Interesting melody

I don't know what it is, but there's something intersting about this song that I like..... what I don't like is that it just cuts off in the middle. Interesting piece.

Apex9- Divide & Conquer -Rough Apex9- Divide & Conquer -Rough

Pretty cool

Nice percussion. I like the dark feel this has.

ApexNine responds:

Thanks for the kind words. :)

I'm thinking this is the feel I want to go with for the album I'm trying to have out this year.

Ode to Percussion! Ode to Percussion!

Nice beat

Pretty good groove. It would've been cool if you added a instrument or two though.

Do you like Drum'n bass? I mean with all the breaks and stuff... the complex kind, not just the kind that goes boom-tap... boomtap.

I like the way you ended the song too by the way. Good work.

Turkish Skirmish (Re-Cut Demo) Turkish Skirmish (Re-Cut Demo)

Sweet

Hm it reminds me of something that'd be on a game like Bomberman or something. I like it. Great job! I like the drums too.

Twilight Sleuth Twilight Sleuth

This is awesome.

man this is very good. I like the vibe and the feel of the whole thing. I feel like I'm playing a level on Gex or something if you remember that game. Or like I'm an agent looking for something. The piano part was a little bleh but that's ok because the rest of the song is great.

Also, I recignize that sound... is that thesytrus on the vibrophones? Well anyhow, nice work.

LucreOnBeats responds:

Indeed, those be the vibes. I like the sound, but I never found the right piano. Those are the right notes that I wanted, but I couldn't find a piano sound that worked. I'm still looking for it, actually, but figured it wasn't a big enough setback to not post the song here. Thanks for the 10 and the review.