a SMB3 Tale II a SMB3 Tale II

VERY good job!

I must say I am VERY impressed! Not only was it a good fun flash but it was also quite nice quality as well. It didn't get all pixally when you zoomed in... well maybe just a bit but not that much and the music was good as well.... I didn't see Funk Soul Brothuh coming out of nowhere. Nice work!

Mecho man Mecho man

Pretty good for a first shot.

I'm actually looking foward to the next one. It'd be awesome if you could get voices for the characters though. Cool storyline.

-DC17-

Chag responds:

I already use voices now so you don't have to worry about that. I'm making a huge project for my hsc artwork this year, so I don't think I'll get round to continuing this until the end of the year..

Bubble Tanks Bubble Tanks

Cool game.

This is pretty fun. At first, I wasn't too sure, but then I kept playing it and it's pretty fun. It'd be a cool game to have on my cell phone. lol I just wish the bubbles stayed there if you came back to that bubble because I released a bunch of bubbles then got pushed into the other field. I came back a second later and they were all gone. Oh well. No big deal. Fun game.

TEH PONG TEH PONG

Pretty cool game.

After playing Kingdom Hearts and beatmania and all that advanced stuff, it's nice to come and play a simple and fun game. I also really like the unlock system too. The music (I mean besides mine's) is pretty cool too. I will come back and play again and next time hopefully clear all the levels.

lol I didn't even get to my song because I got ran at lvl. 10 and then had to cut it off. Cool backgrounds too. (Although I only 3 :P ) Each song fits its background well. Thanks for picking my song and really cool game.

-Race1- (-DC17-)

MentaLeak responds:

thats good to hear and yea i tried to match the music and background though it may not be all to apparent like your song was the pool one i think, i dont remember but i think the name had something to do with pools lol, its been awhile

You sure you wanna hear this? You sure you wanna hear this?

lol that's pretty cool.

You have a pretty good voice.

Quite entertaining.

voicegirl responds:

Thanks, Race1! :-)

A Walk in the Woods A Walk in the Woods

Great job!

I like this song a lot. Great work and I totally get the forest feeling.

CrashMan's theme CrashMan's theme

Nice instrumentation

Sorry I couldn't give you a higher score but that's only because you didn't arrange it.

Also in cases like this, it would be good to give the original auther of the MIDI file credit. Good song though and nice instrumentation on your part though.